Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

ft Island..

 
F.T. Island (Korean: 에프티 아일랜드), Five Treasure Island, or FTI, is the name of the band . The name F.T. Island stands for 'Five Treasure Island', each of the five members being a treasure. The band's official color is yellow, and their fans carry yellow flags known as "pentasticks." Their debut album, Cheerful Sensibility, made the sixth best-selling album of 2007 in South Korea. Their official fanclub is "Primadonna".


Name: Choi JongHun
DOB: Mar, 07th 1990, Seoul
Bloodtype: A
Height: 178cm
Weight: 60kg
School: 신동신정보산업고등학교 2학년 (ShinDongShinJung BoSan School 2nd Year)
Hobby: Making Music, Internet
Family: Parents, JongHun
Talents: Piano
Nickname: SexyJonghun
Best Points: Nose
Position in band: Leader!
What I like: Food & music
Motto: Think & always do something (or move forward) *I'm not sure at all, sorry!
For my future love: "I'll buy something for you, may I? What do you want? ^^;"


Name: Choi MinHwan
DOB: Nov 11th 1992
Blood type: A
Height: 171cm
Weight: 55kg
School: 양화중학교 3학년 (YangHwa Junior High School 3rdyear)
Hobby: Making Music
Family: Parents, Younger Sibling, Minhwan
Talents: Drum, eating CHICKEN!
Nickname; 사오정 (SahOhJung)
Best Points: Cuteness
Position in band: Drummer - backbone of F.T Island!
What I like: Chicken!!
Motto: There's no tomorrow for me!?
For my future love: "My lovely beautiful girlfriend, plz take care of your health. Luv you!"


Name: Lee HongKi
DOB: Mar 02rd 1990 (solar calendar), Feb 06th (lunar calendar)
Bloodtype: AB.
Height: 176cm
Weight: 60kg
School: 성지고등학교 2학년 (SungJiGo School 2nd year)
Hobby: Singing, Listening to Music, Soccer, Games (Board&internet), Cooking
Family: Parents, younger sister, Hongki
Talents: Singing, Soccer
Nickname: 귀여운 반항아 (Cute Rebellion/Oppostion)
Best Points: Smiling Eyes
Position in band: Lead vocal.
What I like: Besides pimiento I like all!! Whatever!! & I really really like things that make me palpitated.
Motto: Do I know it?
For my future love: "Let's try our best! If I can't do well, please understand & forgive me.


Name: Song SeungHyun
Korean name: 송승현
DOB: 21st August 1992
Bloodtype: O
Height: 180cm
Star Sign: Leo
Position in band: Vocalist, rapper, guitarist

 Name: Lee JaeJin
                                                                   DOB: Dec 17th 1991
                                                                       Height: 177cm
                                                                        Weight: 58kg
                                                                           Blood: A
                                      School: 선유고등학교 1학년 (SunYoo High School 1st year)
                          Hobby: Surfing the Internet, Asking questions to music teachers & sunbaes
                                                      Family: Parents, Older Sister, Jaejin
                                                       Talents: Bass, listening to music
                                                         Nickname: 자진이 (JahJinnie)
                                                                 Best Points: Lips
                                                             Position in band: Bassist
                                                       What I like: money ... food ... music
                                                   Motto: Do well the works that are for me!
                                                       For my future love: "Saranghae"

No comments:

Post a Comment